Thursday, April 19, 2012

Surprise Packages


The doorbell rang this afternoon, and it was the mailman with a package with MY name on it! This in itself is exciting, but what was inside the box was absolutely amazing!


Some friends had recent traveled to Kenya, and they sent me this box full of all sorts of useful things!

I actually have to write a research paper on Kenya before I leave, so these books are definitely going to be my first sources!

      
Me epically excited to be able to read travel books!

A sampling of the books I will be reading in the VERY near future!

Beautiful Kenyan Shillings

Current (as of a few minutes ago) exchange rate: 1 US dollar = 83.3 Shillings

I also found some Kenyan Shilling, "starter money" in my package. The money is so beautiful. I absolutely love all the colors! American dollars might need to step it up in the design department!

No comments:

Post a Comment