Sunday, April 8, 2012

Blessings

While I still haven't heard back from Kenya saying whether I have been accepted or not, I did hear back from Nebraska this week. I had applied to a Chemistry summer research program in Lincoln, and the program looked GREAT! Great for my resume, great for figuring out my career, and also great for my wallet. The only thing that wasn't great was the timing. I would have to be out in Lincoln Nebraska for ten weeks, and I wouldn't get back until august 10th, three days before I have to be in Africa.
Yep, that would have been a little stressful to say the least! Whatever the reason I was rejected, I know God played a roll in their decision.

My NEW summer plans are to take physics from UTC right here in town. While physics might not be as thrilling as Chemistry (by a long shot...) I still need to take it, and this way I'll be able to live at home and spend some quality time with my family and friends before I leave.
Sometimes when one door closes, it's the best thing that could possibly happen.
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment