Friday, May 10, 2013

Water Fight!

While the Juniors and Seniors were out at Junior/Senior banquet, the freshmen and sophomores had their own class parties. The freshmen decided to start things off with the sophomores in a water fight. I was not too excited about the idea because it had been drizzling all day, and I was pretty sure the temperature was hovering right around freezing (in reality, I think it was a just a chilly 62 degrees... I'm definitely going to freeze next year!). The weather ended up cooperating nicely with no rain and warmer temperatures durring the water fight, and everyone (still minus the freezing me) was able to participate in the fun. 


They had to make sure everyone was included in the fun!



Saron thought she was just posing for a picture!

Defending the "dry zone" 

No comments:

Post a Comment